Teacher Training Open Evening
Our Open Evening will provide you with all the information you need about becoming a trainee teacher and how we can help become a qualified teacher. At the event, you can:
- learn about our teacher training programmes including Primary Teacher Training, Secondary Teacher Training and Teaching Apprenticeships
- find out about outstanding progression rate and how you can become a qualified teacher
- meet current trainee teachers and the Director of the programme, and find out about life as a trainee teacher
- find out about financial support available, including bursaries and scholarships
- find out more about the application process and how to apply
You can get all the essential information ahead of the event by booking your place. Alternatively, you can turn up on the night.
100% Employment Rate
With our teacher training programme, you increase your chances of gaining a job in teaching.
Over the last three years, we have trained 80 new teachers and 100% of our graduates have secured their first teaching job immediately at the end of the course (2017/18)
Our graduates have Qualified Teacher Status which means they can get a teaching job anywhere in England and Wales.
Learn from Experience
Where better to train to teach than in a school?
We work with over 30 partner schools and colleges, and on our programme, you will spend most of time teaching in a school rather than studying in a classroom.
This allows you to learn from experience and get advice from experienced teachers and your assigned mentor. What’s more, recent research shows that this school-led approach is more successful than studying at university or a higher education provider.
An Outstanding Reputation
We have an outstanding reputation for providing a high-quality, successful teacher training.
Norfolk Teacher Training Centre is rated 'Good' by Ofsted and is highly ranked in the Good Teacher Training Guide 2017.
The number of trainees on our programme has grown year-on-year and we have excellent reputation with schools in the region for providing high calibre graduates.